Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. ~Mother Teresa~

Saturday 10 December 2011

White Christmas "Dreaming"

The beauty of white...
 My all white living room...Are you dreaming of a white Christmas yet???        
The letter "C" could stand for our last name , but I think this time of year we will settle for Christ.... 

Gotta love love love the ambience of candles.... 

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

The reindeer was black...a little spray paint & glitter and he is good as new!!!! 



Peace be with you and your family....



I think this is one of my favourite pieces ...... 

The  beautiful  Jeanne' Arc Living  magazine my friend gave me for a gift.....I was lucky enough to get it early...               
                                                            Blessings Lori

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your room is so serene and calm. I bet it's beautiful for EVERY holiday and season. ;)

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...