Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. ~Mother Teresa~

Monday 16 July 2012

Simple, No-Fuss...

Hi friends sorry , I have been so so busy at the shop...
 Not complaining it's all good just really busy...
I miss blogging on a weekly basis so I will strive for a bi-weekly post...
Hope you enjoy a little visit from my backyard...



Another white pitcher to add to my collection, you can never have enough of them...
Right!!!
Liking the look of the frame it makes a great backdrop for this post...









This lovely shabby chic shelf with just the perfect patina showing, did not last long in the shop, took it there today & guess what it "SOLD" today...
A lady from Toronto, it went to a great home she loved it...



Our backyard is very private, totally surrounded by trees...
We all love it...

Hi, to any of my customers who may be visiting my blog today...
 

Oh & a little pic of the shop...
This picture is taken in the "Shabby Chic room , my favourite...
The lamp now has a bigger shade...
Bye for now...
Blessings Lori ~

10 comments:

  1. Love your shabby chic room! It is good to be busy. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lori

    Glad to see you back posting. I love the images of today and your garden is blooming beautifully.

    Continued joy for a blessed week

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post .....The shelf ...Love it ...and glad it went to a good home ....Keep up the great work you are called to do..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos.LOVE that frame with your pitcher and flowers too!
    ((Hugs))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sua loja é linda e adorei em visitá-la. Encontrei belos tesouros que já fazem parte de minha decoração.

    Fique com Deus e obrigada pela sua atenção e carinho.

    Lauriane - Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori,

    I had my chandelier installed last night! You were right, I LOVE it and would gladly have one in every room. I am so happy you opened your store. I hope to see you again soon.

    Cheers,

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are always so beautiful, I enjoy reading your posts

    Sincerely,
    Michele
    Pearl 13.1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pitcher and the frame...just beautiful!
    have a fabulous weekend...
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and I love your style!! My mom and I own a shop also! I'm your newest follower-I'd love you to visit and if you enjoy my blog to follow me back :)
    Susan
    www.mustlovejunk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...