Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. ~Mother Teresa~

Monday 15 October 2012

"SIMPLICITY"

A few changes ...
You know how it feels when your space needs an update ...

This time I don't think I got it right...

The wall with the "C" needs more...
I think it needs alot more,
more frames or something...

What do you think???

The sun was shining in this day...

I have a weak spot for white linen...
I think I need more of that too...
What do you think???

See what I mean, the wall still seems a little bare...
I'm needing a new/old dining room set too...
Sometimes we are just never satisfied...
And I'm o.k  with this one, needing a new dining room set that is...

I now have a white linen tablecloth on the table, liking that look a bit more...
For those of you that want to pull some white into your space, try a tablecloth, curtains, some white frames & mirrors and viola...
Oh & a candle or 2...
or 3 or 4 ...
The more the merrier...

 Mercury glass ...
Needing more to add to my collection especially for "CHRISTMAS" OOOOOO can't wait...

"Give us this day"
Love this saying for a sign

Our daily bread...



The sun peaking in again through the front door side lights...
We are very Blessed to have such a lovely bright home...
Morning sun all day in the front & evening sun in the back...
Can't go wrong with that...

This is a neat shot...
Looks like 2 pics but just the 1...

"Simply White"
I'm hooked...

I can see it now, in 5-6 weeks or so...

~Winter White Land ~

Thank-you all for visiting...
And a special big  big
HI
To all my customers...
Blessings to you & all your loved ones...

BLESSINGS LORI~
xoxoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,
    Your home does look light and airy and I love the sun shining though.
    I have heard great things about your new shop and I am really looking forward to getting in hopefully later this week!
    Keep up the good work.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful !!!! you are an all white girl!!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... whites so dreamy...I love them too. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the wall with the C needs 2 more itmes to like fill up the missing spots. Love the framed C--I may have to copy that :) The sun coming through the windows looks so pretty. Your home is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, the wall needs a couple more items. I'm lovin' all the white!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so gracious to let us see into your life by being able to see into your wonderful home. It's so welcoming and warm. I absolutely love the warm things you have in your home. I can only imagine how your friends and family love visiting your home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree - a grouping of 5 would be perfect. LOVE your Mercury glass!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...