Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. ~Mother Teresa~

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas Handmade ~

Loving all the little added details around the shop these days...

Bottles~
Jars~
&
More~



The Christmas issues have arrived...
They will not last long , if your looking for a copy drop in soon...
"TimeWorn Treasures & Antiques"
140 St Peters RD...
11 - 5 pm  Mon - Sat
Open Thursdays till 8pm 

Deck the Halls
with
jars
&
bottles
falalalala...

O.K
 I think I'm getting tired now...



Vintage Style~

Extra special touches always makes a difference...
I've added alot of these same elements to my own Christmas décor...
 Results
are
Simple
But yet loud...



Keep
Calm
&
Snow
On

Love you baby Jesus~
May all our guardian Angles watch over us this Christmas season... 

I wonder what song they are singing to us???
White Christmas comes to my mind
what are you thinking???

Vintage Sparkle~
Can't go wrong when adding these beauties to your Christmas décor...
I have a great selection at the shop...

Blessings Lori ~
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

P.S
Remember to "ALWAYS say  "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

1 comment:

  1. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.

    Merry Christmas,
    Michele
    Pearl 13.1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...