Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. ~Mother Teresa~

Sunday 24 June 2012

An Unexpected Guest !!!

                                                   
Tuesday morning who do I see skipping by the shop, the lovely one and only
Anne of Green Gables !!!

I asked if I could take a few pictures of her in the shop for a post and she was thrilled to do so...

I actually have a pair of the old knickers in the shop for sale...
Not to mention all of the other vintage linens that are there waiting for the perfect home...



Wow, wish I was that photogenic ...
She also has an amazing personality...
This location is amazing 3 - 4 times a day we have horse & buggy tours...

Having some fun...
If you plan on visiting our beautiful Island this summer make sure to take in the
"Anne Of Green Gables" play...
I took Mary Claire last summer and we enjoyed ourselves immensely...

Blessings Lori ~


5 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise! I have never seen an Anne of Green Gables production. I must add it to my bucket list. Have a great week! Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so much fun, Lori! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh what fun! I have been to PEI twice now, and both times we went and saw the Anne play :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori!
    Awe, she is so cute! Love your new post pics,
    Have a lovely week,
    Jenah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...